2013年11月13日水曜日

barry sanders jr bio

barry sanders jr bio

Barry Sanders Jr had a great career run and for me I could consider him as one of the greatest running back of all time in the history of NFL. Yes I am that confident to tell that story because just basing on his bio, stats would tell that Barry Sanders Jr had great achievements especially in his position as a running back.

For me, he is my favorite running back and right now I am playing football too plus my position is just like Barry Sanders Jr that’s why I idolize him so much and I am trying to somehow follow his moves although it is quite impossible but I could really say that Barry Sanders jr is one of the reason why I am inspired in playing football. Based on his Bio he has won several championships and achieved a lot during his career making him as one of the greatest running back in the history of NFL. I think his name is in the Hall of fame list of the NFL although I’m not quite sure about it but I am going to check it out somehow in the future. This is the only information that I’m sure about Barry Sanders Jr based from his bio, he is the most elusive running back during his era.


A lot of defensive players are having a difficulty to tackle him whenever he runs and catches the ball. He was named offensive player of the year several times in his career based from his bio and I just can’t help myself but be inspired and idolize his playing style. But I know that it was not an easy job for Barry Sanders Jr to be great. I know he has been through a lot of hard work and training and what separates him from other running backs during his era is that he is very persistent and determined to become a great player. He trains so hard and each year, he is trying to improve his playing style. I just admire him so much and I can’t help myself but become a big fan of him. Every time I have a football game I always look up to the videos of his game and trying to gain some information and playing style of his moves. I hope that through this blog, a lot of people will remember his playing style and his greatness as an athlete in the past.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿