2013年11月23日土曜日

Julianne Hough blackface costume photos

Julianne Hough blackface costume photos

Everyone was shocked when Julianne Hough appeared in a blackface costume during a Halloween party. But according to some people, they are offended with the blackface costume of Julianne Hough but in my opinion I didn’t find that costume of hers offensive. I don’t know why some people will find it offensive in a way but by looking on the photos of Julianne Hough during that party I really didn’t find anything offensive on that blackface costume. In fact Julianne Hough looks cute on that blackface costume and even though she tried to put a black make up on her face she still looks very beautiful and pretty.

 I am hoping that people will not give a negative feedback about this costume that Julianne Hough did but this happened several weeks ago during an Halloween party and let’s just all forget that it happened and I guessed there is nothing to be mad or offended about the costume of Julianne Hough. I just don’t understand why other people will think negatively with her costume and in fact she didn’t mean to hurt somebody’s feelings also. The people on Twitter are just unforgiving and they made their judgment quickly after seeing the blackface costume photos of Julianne Hough. But to tell you honestly, Julianne Hough is a good person and in fact she is a kind hearted person.

She will never do something that could harm other individual and I appreciate her efforts also of asking for public apologize but based on my opinion, let’s just all forget the fact that Julianne Hough wore that costume during a Halloween party. Let’s just move on from it ok? I know there are a lot of people who are very bitter especially to Julianne Hough and I hate those people. Julianne is a kind hearted person and she doesn’t deserve to be treated like this. I am hoping that this will be resolve soon and I know that there are still a lot of people just like me that are supporting for Julianne Hough. I am a big fan of her because of her acting and dancing skills plus she is also very beautiful and charming. I hope that this will be over soon. Thank you for reading my blog about her and I hope if you are a fan of Julianne Hough you will also support her just like me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿