2013年11月13日水曜日

gabriela isler biography

gabriela isler biography

Hi there everyone I am writing this blog in order to share to you about the biography of Gabriela Isler. I want to let everyone know who she is that’s why I am sharing to you her biography. I know she is not that famous but to tell you I am a big fan of her that’s why I am writing this blog all about her biography. As you know, Gabriela Isler didn’t became this famous if she didn’t win the Miss Universe pageant 2013. I know that right now a log of people are wondering if who she really is and where she came from aside from knowing the fact that she is from Venezuela. So since I was a fan of her before she joined the pageant, I am writing right now her biography so that you could know at least a glimpse about her simple life before winning the Miss universe pageant several days ago.

So here is the biography of Gabriela Isler, she is actually very young since her birthday is April 21, 1988 so I could say that we are just at the same age. She was born and raised in Valencia, Venezuela and after winning Miss Venezuela last year, she had the task to represent her country and right now she fulfilled that task and making herself as the third miss universe from Venezuela in 6 years. Such an amazing beauty and I could really say that the women in Venezuela are very beautiful and intelligent because a lot of their representatives usually win in the miss universe beauty pageant.


A lot of her countrymen are very proud of her after winning the pageant in Russia. Indeed Gabriela Isler is very beautiful and intelligent and I could really say that she deserves to win the Miss Universe pageant in 2013. I was a fan of her even before she joined miss universe and she was really my personal bet. I became a fan of her since she won the Miss Venezuela and during that time I could really say that she has the potential of winning miss universe and luckily my instincts are correct. Right now she is the title holder and as Miss Universe she needs to do certain tasks in order to inspire more people not only in her country but also in other places all over the world.







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿