2013年11月13日水曜日

james mcavoy anne marie duff baby

james mcavoy anne marie duff baby

James Mcavoy and Anne Marie Duff had a very adorable baby right now in 2013 and they really love that baby that they just have. In my opinion, it was not a surprise for them to have a baby but I think everyone has been waiting for the couple to have a baby ever since they were married to each other. I know that James Mcavoy and Anne Marie Duff are also very happy to finally have a new born baby. It is also very obvious that Anne Marie Duff gained a little bit of weight after giving birth to her baby. I think she needs to exercise and have a diet plan in order to return to her original figure which is very sexy and beautiful. But I am not saying that Anne Marie Duff is not beautiful right now, although she has aged a bit she is still very beautiful in my opinion.

As you know I am a big fan of James Mcavoy because he is a very good actor and in fact he has won several awards and he has been a recognized actor. He is also very famous and he has a lot of fans all over the world. I could say that I am one of those fans and I am very happy to know that right now in 2013 he has a baby and for sure he will take a good care of that precious baby that he has right now. Although James Mcavoy aged a bit I think he will balance his time right now because he has a baby with Anne Marie Duff and for sure he should take a good care of their baby and set some time from work and from home.

I know it will be difficult at first for James Mcavoy and Anne Marie Duff to adjust with their time from work and from taking care of their baby. I think either one of them should take a leave from work and give more time in taking a good care of their baby right now. I also think that’s the best solution as of now. I wish them all the best in their lives right now and also in their career.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿