2013年11月13日水曜日

Christina Ricci ethnic background

Christina Ricci ethnic background

Christina Ricci is very beautiful and I have been a big fan of her ever since she started her career. So as a fan of her, I researched a bit about her ethnic background and I found out that she is 25% Italian, 25% Irish and then 50% Scots-Irish based from her ethnic background. I think the Scots-Irish part from her ethnic background is coming from her ancestry. Although Christina Ricci is an American since she was born and raised in the United States, she still has this amazing Italian and Irish blood and I think that’s one of the reasons also why she is very sexy and beautiful. Aside from that, Christina Ricci also has a very nice skin complexion and that’s one of the reasons also why she is very good looking because she has that flawless skin complexion also.

I am a big fan of Christina Ricci and I am just proud and happy to know about her ethnic background because I was able to find out why she is very beautiful and it is all based from her ethnic background. Without that Italian and Irish blood flowing all over her veins I could say that she will not be that beautiful. But I guess she is just destined to be famous and beautiful because she really got that amazing ethnic background.

As you know a person’s ethnic background plays an important role when it comes to his or her appearance and characteristics. If we have a mixture of ethnicity, chances are we will have different traits, characteristics and facial appearance and even skin complexion. Christina Ricci is a walking example of that category. She is very beautiful because of her ethnic background plus she carries herself well also. She has an amazing body and this is all hard work and dedication because she works out and always has a balanced diet that’s why she has an amazing body. I really admire her and I am hoping that someday I could have a chance to see her and have a picture of her. A simple autograph of her will also do. All I can say is that I am just a big fan of her and I wish she will continue to have a great career. I know she will be more famous in the future because she has the skill and the talent to do it.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿