2013年11月12日火曜日

Janelle Monae boyfriend 2013

Janelle Monae boyfriend 2013

There are a plenty of people out there asking who Jannelle Monae boyfriend 2013 is. Actually, I often wonder if Janelle Monae has a boyfriend coz I haven’t heard that Janelle Monae is dating anyone or she is in a serious relationship. As you know Janelle Monae wants to keep her personal life as much as possible. That’s why people keep on asking and curious about her sexuality.  There are rumours about Janelle Monae sexuality that she is lesbian or she date same sexuality. I got no news about Janelle Monae boyfriend 2013 but on one of her interview she revealed that she broke up with her boyfriend not so long time ago but opted to drop names.

Janelle Monae was tired and sick asking about her sexuality. In my opinion, we should not force Janelle Monae to tell the truth about her sexuality. I think she has an identity crisis as of now. Or she doesn’t want to open up her sexuality because she might think there are people will judge and bash her. As you know, there are close minded people in the world. We should give her the chance of keeping her sexuality and in time I know she will reveal it in the public. Lesbian or gay usually misunderstood. They often received negative comments by many people. No wonder some of lesbian and gay would not reveal their sexuality because they are afraid that people will not accept them. But it is not right, you don’t have to convince other of your truth. Come out of your shell because you weren’t born to be perfect you were born to be yourself. Just don’t mind about what people say and live your life to the fullest. It’s clear that I am not against lesbian and gay because I understand them and I don’t want to judge them because there are just human like me. You might be thinking that I am lesbian or gay. No! I am a straight woman guys!! I have a lot of friends both lesbian and gay.

In the case of Janelle Monae, whatever her sexuality is we should respect her and the decision of discussing about her sexuality. There is right time for everything when your ready. All I know is Janelle Monae wants people to feel and connect with the music just like her and characterizes with who she is.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿