2013年11月13日水曜日

janet gretzky gambling problem

janet gretzky gambling problem

I have found a mistake on this article title because Janet Gretzky is not involve with gambling problems but Janet Jones is the one who has some gambling problems right now in 2013. Janet Jones is the wife of a famous NFL player and he really has problems when it comes to gambling vices. Aside from the gambling problem, reports also tells us that she is even involve with drug issues and for me it is really not good for her especially for her family. But I would just like to inform everyone that Janet Gretzky does not have gambling problems but it is Janet Jones. I apologize for the article title mistake and I am writing this blog in order to give correct information about the issue and Janet Gretzky has nothing to do with some gambling problem and Janet Jones is the one to be addressed properly. I am sorry for the article title mistake and I assure you it will not happen again.

 Back to the topic about Janet Jones, as a wife of a former NFL superstar, it really sucks have a gambling problem because the tendency of this is that you may lose all your property because of the addiction of gambling plus there would be a chance that you could also lose your family because of uncontrollable behavior when it comes to gambling. Janet Jones had an addiction in gambling, blackjack and poker in particular and she has been doing this over the past years and I could really say that it will bring harm to their relationship. I hope that Janet Jones and not Janet Gretzky will be able to solve this problem and also her husband should find a way to solve this gambling problem that she is having right now.

As a fan, I don’t want my idol to have a problem because for sure gambling would really lead to some problems and the worst part of it is that it may cause divorce and  a broken family. I am sure that their children might be affected by this problem in the future and I don’t want that to happen. For sure as a family, they will be able to figure something in order to solve this type of problem that they are having right now. I wish Janet Jones all the best and I hope she will solve her problem in gambling.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿