2013年9月2日月曜日

The walking dead cast of characters

The walking dead cast of characters

I definitely would say that the walking dead is one of my favorite TV series right now. I started watching the walking dead way back on its series premiere because when I first watched the trailer, I was already sure that this TV series will be great and luckily all my expectations were true about this series. I really love watching the walking dead and the cast of characters are very cool too. Well among all the cast of characters of the walking dead, my favorite cast of characters is Daryl Dixon. For me he is the greatest character in the walking dead series. I liked him ever since season 1 of the walking dead. He is so brave and he only uses a cross bow to kill the zombies. How cool is that?

My second favorite cast of characters from the walking dead TV series is Glenn. Even though he is the only Asian in the cast, he is the smartest among all of them. I could remember his courageous act in season 1 of the walking dead when he saved Rick when Rick was trapped inside a tank and he was surrounded by zombies. For me that was an awesome scene and Glenn was the hero during that time. I am just hoping that as the series goes on, Glenn will not die. He is one of my favorite cast of characters together with Daryl. Both of them are very brave. I will definitely watch and continue to support the walking dead for that series is simply one of the best drama series ever made. I also hope that the walking dead will get a lot of awards.

I have mentioned awhile ago my favorite cast of characters among men but among women my favorite is Andrea. For me she is very hot and sexy and I just like her. She is also very brave and pretty. I also hope that as the series goes on, Andrea will not die and she will survive through the entire story of the walking dead.

I think in my entire blog I keep on mentioning about my favorite cast of characters from the walking dead but during this last part of my blog I will share the character that I hated the most. The character that I hated the most is Rick, I think most fans of the walking dead love rick but I really don’t like him. He is just so bossy since he was a former police officer. Glenn and Daryl is way smarter than Rick and they should act as the leader of the group and not Rick. I just don’t like his character and the way he is leading the group. Daryl should be leading the group and not Rick.


The walking dead is a great drama series and sometimes I came to think that what if this drama series will become reality. I just can’t help it to think that way. I am a big fan of the walking dead and I am looking forward for more season and more episodes from that drama series.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿