2013年9月10日火曜日

e-cigarettes health hazards

e-cigarettes health hazards

I have been smoking for almost a decade now and I really find it hard to quit smoking. Although deep down inside my heart I really would like to quit smoking but I don’t know how to start at long. Each and every day it is a struggle for me on how to quit smoking cigarettes. I know the risks and the health hazards of smoking cigarettes yet I still to continue to smoke each day. But somehow I know a day will come that I may be able to overcome this challenge and be able to quit smoking cigarettes ones and for all.

I can’t finish an entire day without smoking cigarettes and I think I can’t even last a week without smoking. I have found an alternative on how to quit smoking cigarettes and one of the alternative is by using e-cigarettes are commonly known as electronic cigarettes. But these e-cigarettes are also not safe because there has been a research that says it contains health hazards and is not advisable for everyone. So the chances of me quit smoking cigarettes became much smaller. But I will not stop my quest in quitting smoking. Even though that e-cigarettes have health hazards issues I will still try and find other way on how to quit.

I know very well the hazards of smoking. Smokers get a big chance of having lung cancer and based on my family tree, four of my relatives died from lung cancer due to smoking cigarettes and I will not wait for the day to come that I will be the 5th member of my family to die because of lung cancer that’s why starting today I’ve made up my mind and strengthen my person will on how to quit smoking. I know it will be tough at first but I need to pursue this goal in order for me to have a healthy life. I know that there is a bright future ahead of me and I can’t take that away. I’ve come to realize that smoking will only bring bad health into my life and I should quit it as early as possible. I can’t sit and wait for another decade to pass. As time passes by it will be more difficult on how to quit smoking and I really would like to start now.


I have seen some of my friends managed to quit smoking without using e-cigarettes as their 1st option. I think all I need to do is to ask for their advice in order for them to help me. If someday I will be able to quit smoking completely then I could say that I am a true man and I could be proud of myself for doing such a thing. I know it is hard but I will start today.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿