2013年9月4日水曜日

james spader got fat

james spader got fat


I was really shocked when I saw the picture of James Spader. He really gained a lot of weight and got fat. James Spader was a hunk during his time and I remember that in 1989, he had a perfect body figure but now in 2013, he got fat and out of shape. Of course one of the reason is that because of his age but I was really shocked how fat he is right now. James Spader is a great actor and even though he got fat, he still has the caliber and talent in acting. James Spader was once one of my favorite actor especially during the time when he was still younger but now, even though he got fat, I still appreciate him because he is simply a great actor.


In my opinion, I think James Spader should have some diet and exercise right now in order to keep his body in the perfect shape, just like before. It is not good to be fat especially on his age right now. It is very important to be physically fit especially in times like these. Most fat people get sick and it is not good for James Spader because of his age. I am hoping that James Spader will lose some weight because I am really sad just by looking at his picture because he is so fat right now.


One way of avoiding being fat is to have a balance diet and of course a regular exercise is needed. Although it is easier said than done but I think James Spader could do this. I think he could still lose weight if only he has the desire to. I know it is not easy to lose weight, I’ve experienced it before but if you only have the will and the desire, it is very possible. Being healthy is the very most important thing in life and if you are fat, chances are you will be sick more often compared to people that are physically fit. Therefore it is very important to take care of one’s body weight and avoid getting fat. One should also avoid eating too much especially fatty foods and processed foods. It is one of the major reasons why people get fat easily because of eating those kinds of food. If possible, maintain too much intake of carbohydrates and always eat fruits and vegetables.


I think that in the mind of James Spade right now, he wants to have a diet and exercise so that he will not get fat. I know that someday he will lose weight. As a fan of James Spader, I hate to see him being fat because I’m kinda used of seeing him with a perfect body figure. As a fan I am also encouraging him to do exercise. There are many forms of exercise just to lose weight and avoid being fat. I know that James Spader also know about these facts and I think he will be making his move to lose up some weight in the near future.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿