2013年9月4日水曜日

janet lim-napoles daughter family

janet lim-napoles daughter family

I am really disgusted when I hear or see the name Janet Lim Napoles. She brought a huge scandal not only to the Filipino people but also to people all over the world. She is a definite example what a corrupt government official could be. Plus I don’t get it why her family still has the guts to show their faces in public especially with regards to her daughter. The birthday celebration of her daughter was very luxurious and in fact the party costs millions of pesos and there is now wonder where they got this huge amount of money to throw out a party that luxurious. I really hate to see the faces of these people especially Janet Lim Napoles and her family.

Corrupt government officials like Janet Lim Napoles should be punished and should not be given any special treatment. I mean right now I am more disgusted because of the drama that Janet Lim Napoles brought. Right after she surrendered to the president of the Philippines, it seems like she is on a acting mode right now pretending to be sick and ended up on a wheel chair just like those corrupt government officials of the Philippines in the past. It seems like they are using the same script in order to sympathize people but I am not buying their stupid act. Actually it makes me feel angry because she is still fooling the Filipino people despite what happened to her.

I am very frustrated with the other senators in the Philippines. I know that they also take part of the corruption of the pork barrel funds along side with Janet Lim Napoles and they also should be punished. I can’t bear seeing them still sitting on their position, they should all go down and resign from that position. What a bunch of stupid pigs in the government of the Philippines. That’s why the Filipino people are suffering right now because of the government officials in the country. Most of them are corrupt and are living a luxurious life just like Janet Lim Napoles. Her family is spending the money from the tax payers and I can’t imagine they are still very proud to let other people know that they are living a luxurious life well in fact they are just using the people’s money.

I hope that Janet Lim Napoles will be given the punishment that she deserves. She violated and hurt the Filipinos because of her scandal. I also hope that the justice system of the government of the Philippines will not take sides just because Janet Lim Napoles is rich and has a lot of money. I am really hoping that true justice will prevail and Janet Lim Napoles will rot in prison so that her daughter and family could feel the suffering after living a luxurious life using the money of the people in the Philippines.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿