2013年9月12日木曜日

dina eastwood children

dina eastwood children

The article title of this blog is a mistake since Dina Eastwood doesn’t have children but in fact she only has 1 daughter with husband Clint Eastwood. But the relationship of the couple is in trouble right now since Dina Eastwood and Clint Eastwood filed for a legal separation after 17 years of marriage. When I first heard about this news I was sad because I thought that their relationship would last forever and I didn’t expect things like this to happen after a 17 year marriage. Dina Eastwood and Clint Eastwood are also fighting over the custody of their 16 year old daughter Morgan.


I am still hoping that Dina Eastwood and Clint Eastwood would reconcile and think about not pursuing the divorce case. I hope that they could still patch things up with regards to their relationship. They spent 17 years together as a married couple and it is just sad to hear that all those years will be put to an end. I am really sad every time I hear a couple planning to get divorce especially if they have a daughter. For sure it will be difficult for their daughter, Morgan to move on and live without either one of her parents.


But once again I would like to say to everyone that the article title is a mistake since Dina Eastwood only has 1 daughter and not children. I don’t want to spread false information to everyone especially right now that Dina Eastwood and Clint Eastwood are in a crisis because of their relationship. Although Dina Eastwood has a stepdaughter by the name of Francesca Fisher-Eastwood but she only has 1 daughter that hers. Francesca is not the daughter of Dina Eastwood but she is treating her like one of her children too. She loves both Francesca and her real daughter Morgan. I could say that she love his children.


In my opinion, there is a less chance that the marriage of Dina Eastwood and Clint Eastwood would be saved because the couple are strong with their decisions and already filed legal separation. But I hope that they will still remain friends for the sake of their children and whoever will win the custody of their children I hope they will take care of them well. I know that they are rich and either one of them is capable of raising their children but it’s not all  about the money, for me it is all about the care and affection. It is not easy when your parents are separated. I know this will be difficult for their children but they need to accept the fact that the relationship of their parents is a failed one. They just need to move one and think for a better future.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿