2013年9月13日金曜日

Breakfast and Weight

Breakfast and Weight

I usually skip eating breakfast, it just I don’t feel eating breakfast. I’m not a morning person so I’d rather go to sleep. And if ever I eat breakfast after an hour I ended up in the bathroom. That’s why I keep on skipping breakfast. Suddenly I found that skipping breakfast can gain you weight and it can ruin your appetite. If you skip breakfast it slower your energy and you tend to overeat. I read this somewhere in the internet that breakfast helps you to gain energy throughout the day. Of course it was alarming for me and I did a research. Eating breakfast can help you lose weight. Sounds interesting right!?

Eating breakfast gives your metabolism a boost, metabolism works most early in the day. Your body would decrease hunger throughout the day. Eating breakfast will likely respond to a good health benefits. But it doesn’t mean you should overeat so that it wouldn’t increase your hunger throughout the day. I mean you should eat breakfast that rich in protein like egg or lean meat, yogurt, fruit, cereal these are excellent breakfast foods.

In my opinion, eating breakfast help you lose weight if you eat healthy foods and those preferable foods. It is true that it is necessary to eat breakfast so that we could have energy throughout the day. If you skip breakfast it increases your hunger. Eating breakfast, healthy foods like fruits and rich in protein is a good way to start the day and it has the possibility you will lose weight and maintaining a healthy weight. How about this? If you are not hungry then it is not ideal to eat instead just bring a healthy snack whenever hunger strikes. Eat when your hungry and don’t eat when your full or until your full. Weight is important to us, we are particular of our weight.

If you believe eating breakfast help lose weight then it’s up to you as long as you eat healthy foods. You people should know that not every weight or diet studies show a good result. We people do this. Come to think of it!? If you eat less and healthy foods you can have weight loss. It’s about how we discipline ourselves. The fact is eating healthy foods during breakfast, lunch and dinner helps you lose weight. We can lose weight if we eat clean, healthy, well-balance of course and the most of all regular exercise.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿