2013年9月20日金曜日

kathryn bernardo religion

kathryn bernardo religion


Kathryn Bernardo has become one of the most famous celebrities right now in the Philippine history along side with her partner Daniel Padilla. Fans all over the Philippines are going crazy about the love team of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla. For me it is the nation’s most talk about love couple. Yes indeed Kathryn Bernardo is very famous right now in the Philippines, from being a child actress, know she has grown up to be a teen princess and gained a lot of fans because of her TV series and movie performance. Even I myself is a big fan of Kathryn Bernardo simply because she is very beautiful. Young and beautiful I should say when I will be going to describe Kathryn Bernardo and I know she has a bright future ahead of her. She is not only beautiful but also she has talent in acting. Her acting skills are way greater compared to other teen actresses in the Philippines and I think that is one of the reason also why she is very famous right now.


Despite being a teen princess, only a few people know about the religion of Kathryn Bernardo. We all know that most Filipinos are catholic but the religion of Kathryn Bernardo is way different from most of her Filipino fans. The religion of Kathryn Bernardo is Iglessia ni Cristo or Church of Christ in English. It is also different from being a Catholic but most people get mistaken when we talk about the religion of Kathryn Bernardo. Of course since she is a Filipino, most people assume that Kathryn is a Roman Catholic but she is not. She practices different religion compared to most Filipinos although there are also a lot of Iglessia ni Cristo in the Philippines and it just so happened that Kathryn Bernardo is one of them. The reason is that her parents also practiced this kind of religion that’s why Kathryn Bernardo also practices this kind of religion.


When it comes to beauty and talent I think the religion of an actress doesn’t matter. As long as she is inspiring the youth and a lot of people that will not be a problem. I know that Kathryn Bernardo is a great teen actress and she has a long way to go. She has a bright future ahead of her and one thing I like about this teen princess is that she is very kind and has a good character unlike other teen celebrities in the Philippines. I am hoping to see more of Kathryn Bernardo especially to her upcoming movies with Daniel Padilla. I support her as a fan and I wish her a successful career.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿