2013年12月6日金曜日

jermaine jones nba pacers

jermaine jones nba pacers

This article title is a mistake because there is no player in the NBA by the name of Jermaine Jones and of course there is no player also in the history of the Indiana Pacers roster by the name of Jermaine Jones. Actually there is a player by the name of Jermaine who ones played for the Indiana Pacers but his surname is not Jones but O`Neal. Yes Jermaine O`Neal played for the Indiana Pacers of the NBA and was the superstar of that team but there was no player by the name of Jermaine Jones who played for the Pacers.

I would like to apologize to the fans and to the readers of this blog about the article title because it is really a mistake. I am also writing this blog because I want the people and the fans to know that the article title is a mistake. I would like to apologize for making a mistake in the article title. I mean aside from talking about the mistake of the article title, I also wrote this blog to differentiate the dynasty of the Indiana Pacers before and right now in 2013. Yes while Jermaine O’Neal was still the superstar of the Indiana Pacers, their team really was not looking good or should I say a big threat in the Eastern Conference but now the new and improved Indiana Pacers are a very serious threat to the campaign of the Miami Heat for winning third straight NBA titles.


 I know that it will be a huge job for the entire pacers team to focus and work hard but I believe that this team will make it to the finals. I am also hopeful that the Pacers will be able to beat the Miami Heat this time around because this year, they have a new and improved roster plus Danny Granger is back in the lineup. To conclude my blog, I apologize for the mistake in the article title and ones again, Jermaine Jones is not a player of the Indiana Pacers in the NBA and I even don’t know him either. I apologize for the mistake in the article title and I assure you that it will not happen ever again. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿