2013年12月6日金曜日

augustine rubit girlfriend

augustine rubit girlfriend

Augustine Rubit is getting the attention of the scouts right now because he is playing so well this season. He was named conference player of the year this season because of his performance and I could really say that Augustine Rubit will be having a great future if he will be able to continue this type of basketball intensity. Augustine Rubit is still young and I even don’t know if he has a girlfriend right now but he is good looking though and for sure girls are lining up to date him for sure. Aside from being a heartrob, Augustine Rubit is a beast in the playing court and right now he is a 100% focused that he will be able to become more and more dependable in the floor.

His coaches and teammates appreciates his improvement from the past season and right now he is just playing great basketball. But I believe that there is still room for improvement for him and I know that he will have a good future someday if his playing style will not change. Augustine Rubit is not only a shooter but he could also penetrate and break down the defense. One thing I like about him is that he is a versatile player, meaning he could play inside and outside the floor plus he has a very underrated defense also and I know that teams will start to notice him and I hope that someday he will be able to play in the NBA and get drafted early.


 I believe that this kid will have a great future and I could see clearly that if he will continue to strive hard and improve more on his game, he will be a force in the league someday. He is still young and it is just right for him to get more exposure by playing great basketball year after year. I know he has an amazing work ethic and also he always wants to put his team in a position to win each and every game. That’s a positive sign for a player like Augustine Rubit. I’m sure that his girlfriend, if ever she has any will be so proud of him when the day comes that he will be able to play in the big league and I’m talking about the NBA. As a fan of Augustine Rubit, I wish him all the best in his career.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿