2013年8月27日火曜日

tropical storm 2013 gulf of mexico

tropical storm 2013 gulf of mexico

Every time I hear a news about a tropical storm hitting a particular country I can’t help myself to get worried and be sad. For me tropical storms will bring disaster to a particular country and I just feel sad looking to images about the aftermath of a tropical storm. I felt like this ever since I experienced it before, yes I was a victim of a tropical storm too that hit our country although it was not in 2013 but many years back. That’s why I can’t help myself but feel sad and one thing that encouraged me to write this blog is that I would like to share information about basic surviving and what to do on a tropical storm.

I have heard in the news that a tropical storm will hit the gulf of Mexico now in 2013. To all my brothers and sisters in Mexico I wish all of you to be safe. Don’t get panic whenever the tropical storm will hit your country. Just stay calm and pack food, medicine and clothing. If you are living near a river bank, don’t hesitate to transfer immediately to a safe place. For sure in a tropical storm there is flood and if the water level is high, evacuate directly into the nearest evacuation center or should I say a much higher ground so that you will not be trapped in your home during a flood. Just bring valuable things with you. A lot of people died from tropical storm because of flood, landslide and other stuffs that made their life in danger.

I am worried for the people of Mexico since a tropical storm will hit their country now in 2013. But I am hoping that the government of Mexico will assist their people during this tropical storm. It is also very important to keep on listening to the radio for news updates and I mean battery operated radio because on a tropical storm there would be a huge probability of power failure or brown out. So I advice the people of Mexico to prepare battery operated radio for news updates of the tropical storm and also alongside with the radio, prepare flash lights since we can’t tell if there will be a brown out or not. It is much better that we will be prepared for the storm that is about to hit the country.


I hope that there will be no casualties of this tropical storm that will hit Mexico now in 2013. I advise the people of Mexico to remain calm and always listen to the radio for news updates.  Also avoid traveling during the time of a tropical storm, the best thing to do is to stay home with your family and not on the road traveling. It is also very important to have a food supply at your home until the tropical storm is over. Avoid going out on a tropical storm.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿