2013年8月29日木曜日

e-cigarettes cancer risk

e-cigarettes cancer risk

I am a smoker for more than a decade now and I’ve always wanted to quit smoking but I don’t know how. I know that smoking cigarettes have major risk in having cancer but I can’t help my addiction to cigarettes. I started smoking cigarettes since I was in high school and it was a long time ago. My parents even scolded me up until now, they want me to quit smoking cigarettes and I am struggling each and every day how to quit or should I say how to start quitting. My grandfather died because of cancer and he was smoking cigarettes too during his younger years. I know that smoking really has a high risk for a person to have cancer. Smoking is just simply killing yourself each and every day you smoke that’s why I really wanted to quit smoking.


I’ve made my research on how to start quitting smoking and upon my research I came across an alternative way. Have you ever heard about e-cigarettes? Actually, e-cigarettes are cigarettes that are electronic and they also have different flavors to choose from. E-cigarettes are less harmful and don’t have any risk for cancer compared to smoking tobaccos. Today, a huge number of smokers switch to e-cigarettes for a reason that they don’t want to get cancer from smoking tobacco and then some also say that smoking e-cigarettes is a jump start to actually quit smoking. I’ve also thought about it to start smoking e-cigarettes aside from smoking the regular tobacco cigarette. But for me I will not stick to e-cigarettes that long all I wanted is just a jump start to actually quit smoking. I know that e-cigarettes have low or don’t have risk for cancer. It is one of the greatest technologies that is developed and for sure it is a big help for struggling smokers who want to quit just like myself.


I am positive and determine to try the e-cigarette and I am really hoping that this could help me in my quest to quit smoking. I think it will help me jump start my desire to quit smoking and I hope e-cigarettes could really help me. I am willing to try this alternative way or should I say I healthy way of smoking. I want to buy e-cigarettes as soon as possible so that I could actually try it for myself and testify the result. I know it is very hard to quit smoking, if you are not a smoker, you can just really say how easy it is to quit but for us smokers, it is a day to day battle on how to quit smoking.


The reason that I also want to quit smoking is for me to be healthy. I don’t want to die with cancer too just like my grandfather that’s why while it is early I would like to quit smoking. I hope I could succeed on this and I hope that e-cigarettes could be of help to me. I am looking forward for my success and hopefully I could be proud of myself that I fought a good battle on how to quit smoking.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿